Training, Workshops, Keynotes
BlueRio has offered programs designed to enhance learning, excite the mind and motivate others to make profound differences in their lives, teams, organizations and community for 20+ years.
We are grateful to all our supporters over the years from students, clients, partners, and followers. It is a proud moment to look back on ALL that we have offered – and where we have arrived as an online institute with the delivery of onsite and hybrid solutions.
Steeped in robust, immersive learning, lecture-based as well as intuitive and responsive and collaborative instruction, these training programs are unique, affordable and offer lasting results. The foundation of most services follows theories and applications stemming from IPNB (interpersonal neurobiology) Strengths-based Development, Brand-Centered Sustainability™ and Resilience-building.
Discounts Available for:
- Military Connected (Active Duty, Spouses, Partners, Veterans, Reservists)
- Social Entrepreneurs and Social Enterprise Professionals
- Nonprofit clients
- First Responders (And their Spouses/Partners)Please contact us for pricing if you fall into these categories.
More than 20 Years of Experience.
Some Past offerings included:
- Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Project Management Primer
- Creative Problem Solving
- Strategic Communications
- The Full Sync Institute & its Bootcamp© (branding, strategic communications, crisis communication, consultative sales, organization effectiveness)
- IACEE Personal Branding© (online and on-site training)
- Personal Branding Coaching – For coach and client
- Survive and Thrive© – A course to foster resilience influenced by relational neuroscience
- Brand-Centered Leadership© (coaching, culture/organizational assessment)
- Brand-Centered Sustainability© (consulting, branding, culture and organizational effectiveness)
“I very much enjoyed the sessions. The topics were educational and informative. I really got a lot out of the case studies and examples. I also very much appreciated the reinforcement of building from one’s strengths instead of the more familiar concentration on ‘areas to improve.’ I found the experience very upbeat and positive. I am glad each session came with a resource guide since I feel I need to learn more about a variety of topics before I feel comfortable applying them with confidence in my work area. Enjoyed the freedom of doing the sessions at the office and not having to find time to travel. The phone conference and slides worked well for me (low tech and easy to follow!!). Well organized, logical flow of ideas and concepts. Thank you for including me in the inaugural session!” Mary Valerio, Former Deputy Environmental Services Director, City of San Diego, CA
“I want to thank you for your very informative and inspirational presentation at the ISES Luncheon at the Red Cross Building. One of the points that has stuck most with me is that one must be consistent and true to your image in every communication and interaction with the public. I wholeheartedly agree with this and will strive to follow this advice at every opportunity—from answering the phone, to networking and following up with people, etc.” Jessica L. Barnes, Human Rights in North Korea Project, FREEDOM HOUSE, Washington, DC